Monday, June 15, 2009

Give Kate a Break!

I am a mother of 3 boys. That in its self is wild but make the last two of them a set of fraternal twins. So with those statics I can safely say I am a busy mother of multiples:) Don't get me wrong it is a huge blessing to have these little boys but with multiples it poses a new set of challenges. A mother of one child has the freedom to know that only one little person at a time is trashing her house. I have two whirl winds. Now on to the Give Kate a break title. I LOVE watching Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC. I have borrowed many of her clever ideas to help with Garrett and Wyatt.If see where she is snippy and bossy but with that many kids someone muct be in charge.

Give me a break on the Kate and Jon news just for one day! I say if you don't like her or her methods to madness THEN DON'T WATCH!The latest drama falls where she refused

one of her older children a drink on water before an interview. No big deal in my mind. I see that if she gave one child a drink she would have to do the same for the other 7. I think if one waits they all wait.When you start passing out that many drinks it will take up time and someone will still not be happy.Trust me. Call me mean, call me unfair but in my house all 3 would have to deal.

Everyone in the media is so quick judge how Kate and Jon parent their children, I think we all should look inside our own homes before we go peeping into others. I love the show and hope all the drama will settle down. These are just my ranting thoughts on Kate! I am sure there will be more post on this issue but for a while I will let it rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment